Description : Senior Experience Designer. Compagnie : Boston Consulting Group. Adresse : Casablanca
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Experience Design at BCGDV
Our experience designers are tasked with developing product and service solutions that consider all the complexities of delivering business and customer value. With immense attention to detail and forward-thinking leadership, they bring together the best of strategy, design, and technology development. This skilful choreography of venture ideas, brands, people, and emotions allows our XD team to impact millions of lives for the better.
The Experience Designer is responsible for designing desirable and feasible solutions for complex products and services to make opportunities tangible for multiple audiences.
In this role you will:
- Contribute to deliver all elements of user experience of our ventures as a fully embedded team member
- Support qualitative and quantitative user research and usability testing to ensure customer centricity, balancing customer needs with business goals, and technical feasibility
- Leverage trends and design methodology to gain a holistic perspective and bring concepts to life
- Create artefacts like user journeys, both low and high-fidelity screens, and any other assets that explore and communicate future product and service opportunities, articulating design decisions and trade-offs both verbally and visually
- Define interactions between users and emerging technologies to create meaningful, effective and enjoyable experiences
- Partner with Engineering to ensure effective and efficient implementation
- Collaborate intensively in multi-disciplinary teams including product managers, marketers, management consultants, engineers, and corporate partners
- Contribute to the design cohort through knowledge sharing and presentations with other designers
You should have:
- 4+ years of design experience
- Efficient work expertise with current XD tools like Figma or Sketch and other state of the art design production tools
- Strong skills in 1, capable of two additional of the following core XD capabilities: User Research, Interaction Design, Information Architecture, Writing, Visual Design, Service Design, Prototyping, Front-end Development, Video and Photo Production, Concepting/Art Direction, Quantitative Research and Analysis, Animation
- Strong drive grow to your existing communication and collaboration skills in a dynamic, interdisciplinary, ever-changing environment
- A ready, online portfolio
To learn more, visit us at bcgdv.com
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
After clicking “Apply”, you will be asked to submit your contact details and resume/CV. To read how BCG Digital Ventures GmbH processes your information, click here. Processing is based on your consent and you may withdraw it at any time.