We are BCG Digital Ventures. (Ad)venture awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, growth architects and product experts. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Growth Architects at BCGDV
Growth Architects are responsible for incubating growth thinking into our ventures at every stage, from ideation to customer adoption. They continuously seek to evolve the industry standard for growth best practices, rapidly inventing transformative new strategies to validate, launch, and scale ventures. Their work spans across product, marketing, and technology, and they drive successful growth by leveraging the symbiotic relationship that exists between them. Through a hypothesis-driven, rapid test and learn approach, they strategize, implement, and execute go-to-market activities that ensure best in class customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for driving the growth strategy, execution, and optimization for our ventures
- Design and execute the growth operations across multiple channels ( SEO/SEA, paid social, CRM, programmatic display, etc.)
- Develop and implement tracking concepts and reporting capabilities
- Define, execute, analyze, and optimize CRO tests
- Create growth business cases and forecasts for our ventures
- Prepare growth strategy documents, frameworks, and guidelines for internal and external use
- Convert customer insights into growth action plans
- Define and validate core KPIs, such as CAC, retention, ROI and LTV to drive the business
- Contribute to vetting and building out our growth tech stack partnerships
- Be agile and iterative in your approach, and relentless in your search for the next unexploited growth opportunity
You should have:
- 5+ years of professional experience in a similar role
- Hands on experience with B2B marketing (lead generation, nurturing, automation)
- Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics, Mix Panel etc.
- A proven track record of full funnel marketing strategies for B2B products (Experience in SaaS business is a plus)
- A passion for building, bringing to market, and scaling digital products and services
- Entrepreneurial spirit to help us shape our growth initiatives and company
- Ability to think strategically and creatively: analyze, synthesize, recommend and take actions
- Expert communication, presentation, and material preparation skills required
- A passion for growth marketing and driving customer adoption and retention
Your life at DV:
- Buildcast Podcast Series and DV initiatives like DV Women, and Social Impact
- Coaching culture with 360° feedback (Growth & Impact cycles)
- Relocation support
- 25 days of vacation and sabbatical option
- Full remote support set up
- Company events such as offsites, Summer, and End-of-year party (post-covid)
To learn more, visit us at bcgdv.com
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
After clicking “Apply”, you will be asked to submit your contact details and resume/CV. To read how BCG Digital Ventures GmbH processes your information, click here.